Think big and be prepared for the imminent revolution
AI for Health and the Institute for Preventive Health (i4PH) would like to invite you to join us in our first live summit on Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Health at the newly-opened Omnia at Wageningen University & Research. Registration for this event is open now.
Revolutionise the field of health with the power of AI
Come and get inspired with the latest AI for health initiatives and technologies developed within our alliance. The event will be filled with keynote presentations, pitches, and brainstorming sessions on topics ranging from predictive health, smart health(care), ensuring trustworthy AI to data-driven healthy and sustainable ecosystems, and more.
Keynote and other talks
In the keynote we will be speaking about the recently-published ‘Guideline for high-quality diagnostic and prognostic applications of AI in healthcare’, other talks will address AI in games for health, use of AI in diet advise, and in developing smart and healthy neighboorhoods.
- Researchers from the four institutions of the alliance TU/e, WUR, UU, UMC Utrecht, interested in AI and Predictive Health;
- Private companies and public and non-profit organizations, who have an interest in collaborating with research institutions.
27 September 13:00 – 18:00 hrs
With coffee breaks included and networking drinks afterwards
Omnia at Wageningen Campus, Hoge Steeg 2 6708 PB Wageningen.
Available throughout the event (12:00-18:00): Demonstration of EWUU AI for Health technologies (e.g. VR, sensors, social robots)
• Demo 1 (TU/e): Digital Twin Laboratory
• Demo 2 (WUR): Bite Counter by Michele Tufano
• Demo 3 (UU / UMCU): Tbd
Afternoon (12:00-18:00 HRS):
12:00-13:00 HRS: Bites and drinks (networking and interaction with demos)
• 13:00-13:15: Welcome & Introduction
• 13:15-13:45: Key note speaker Maarten van Smeden UMCU: Presentation & Q&A
• 13:45-14:05: Keynote speaker Sander Bakkes UU: AI in games for health Presentation & Q&A
• 14:05- 14:25: Lydia Afman, WUR: “Digital twins: Me, myself and I” Presentation & Q&A
• 14:25- 14:55: Masi Mohammadi TUe: “Smart healthy neighborhoods”
• 15:00-15:30: Break with bites and drinks (networking and interaction with demos)
• 15:30-17:00: Break-out sessions
• 17:00-17:15: Break with drinks
• 17:15-17:30: Closing words
• 17:30-18:00 Drinks (networking and interaction with demos)
Save the date and register
Want to get engaged with more exciting subjects in AI for health? Save the date and register today. More details on the agenda and speakers will follow soon.